EPC Partnership Opportunities
Partnership Opportunies fund special programs and activities approved by the General Assembly. Those opportunities cover a variety of ministry proejcts described in the following ages. Some individuals and churches choose to target specific projects. Others choose to support all of them equally. If your congregation were to fully support these askings, it would amount to $4.32 on a per member per year basis.
A Partnerships Opportunies brochure listing details for all the benevolence projects is available from the Office of the General Assembly. To print a copy click here or email a request to . You can also click on any link below to read more about a specific EPC project.
EPC projects for 2014
Pastors, Chaplains, and Churches
- Africa: Theological and Islamic Training
- Argentina: Partnership for Church Planting & Revitalization
- Engage 2025: Church Planting Teams in the Muslim World - visit the web site
- Europe Training Center for Believers of Muslim Background
- Kazakhstan - ARCK Presbytery Development
- Missionary Member Care & Training
- Muslim Outreach Ministries in the United States
- Place of Refuge for Missionaries
- Russia - Tyumen Bible Institute & Outreach Projects
- Sierra Leone Christian Schools Develpment
- Sierra Leone Presbytery Organization
- Special Translation Projects
- Training National Workers to Care for Exploited Children
- World Outreach Missionary Recruitment
Women In Ministry
EPC Special Partnership Opportunities
Per Member Asking
- Per Member Asking is the primary means of funding the Assembly's administration budget. It supports the personnel and operation of the Office of the Stated Clerk, World Outreach, Women In Ministry, and Student adn College Ministries.
- The Thanksgiving Offering supports a project approved by the General Assembly, alternating between World Outreach and National Outreach. Promotional materials will be distributed to churches that desire to participate.
Christmas Offering (Gratitude Gift)
- The Christmas Gratitude Gift Offering helps retired ministers and missionaries in need. Promotional materials will be distributed to churches that desire to participate.