EPC Opportunity List
Updated December 10, 2013
|EPC General Assembly Office|
|Outside the EPC|
COMMUNITY EVANGELISTIC EVANGELICAL PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, KNOXVILLE, TN – seeking a Senior Pastor who will be responsible for providing, on a full-time basis, the day-to-day pastoral duties for a culturally diverse 200+ member congregation located in an urban environment. In addition to providing pastoral duties, other duties and qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Gifted (by the Holy Spirit) as a Pastor-Teacher
- Degreed and seminary trained (required)
- Reformed theological views (required)
- EPC ordination or eligibility for ordination (required)
- Maturity, having at least 5+ years in ministering the Word of God (experience as an Assistant or Associate Pastor will be considered)
- Hands on experience with developing, implementing and maintaining an urban ministry
- Willingness to increase cultural diversity within the local church body
- Leadership ability to initiate and support Children and Youth Ministries
- Willingness to develop other Inreach Ministries
- Proven ability for developing an Outreach Ministry within the community
- Good administrative skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in counseling
- Visit the sick and shut-in
Interested candidates should submit their resume with cover letter to Community Evangelistic Evangelical Presbyterian Church, PO Box 14579, Knoxville, TN 37914, Attention: Pastor Search Committee.
COVENANT PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, SHARON, PA is prayerfully seeking the person God has selected to be their full-time Senior Pastor who:
- Is an effective preacher/speaker
- Helps people develop their spiritual life
- Is an effective administrator
- Is a person who cultivates a close, devotional personal relationship with God
- Encourages people to relate their faith to their daily lives
- Encourages others to assume and carry out leadership
- Has a strong commitment and loyalty to the Evangelical Presbyterian Church (EPC)
- Is ordained or eligible for ordination by the EPC.
Founded in 1858, Covenant Presbyterian Church has enjoyed a strong commitment to sound Biblical preaching, teaching and worship. They chose to become a part of the EPC in 2013 and are committed to providing Christian education that is relevant and steeped in the Reformed faith. Their diverse membership is unified in the love of Christ and their belief in the EPC’s Essentials of Faith.
If you feel that this may be where God is calling you to serve, please direct your PIF and cover letter to Covenant Presbyterian Church, c/o Don Hutchinson, Chairman of the Pastoral Nominating Committee, 263 East State Street, Sharon, PA 16146 or via e-mail to or visit Covenant Presbyterian Church’s website at www.covenantsharon.org.
EASTMINSTER PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, WICHITA, KS - seeking a Senior Pastor, a gifted preacher/teacher, providing spiritual leadership and vision to the congregation, committed to equipping the body for effective and meaningful ministry and outreach, exemplifying strong godly character. Eastminster currently has 1,744 church members composed of individuals and families actively involved in business, professional careers, education, medicine, engineering, stay-at-home parents and retirees. The 40 acre campus is located on the northeast side of Wichita, KS in an area that is rapidly growing. This fall Eastminster was formally welcomed into the EPC family of churches, and the congregation eagerly awaits not only a new Senior Pastor, but the development of close working relationships within the EPC community.
Study of the Word of God and its centrality to all of life is foundational in all ministries of the church. Eastminster supports and promotes a strong Christian education program for all ages both on Wednesday evenings and Sunday mornings. Many opportunities for spiritual growth are provided in classes and small groups. Eastminster is a generous congregation and is passionately committed to an aggressive Missions outreach: local, national and international. Quality of worship at Eastminster is highly valued which is demonstrated in both a love for and an excellence in its worship music ministry.
Adopted in 2000, Eastminster operates under a vision statement of “Being and Making Disciples.”
Please click here for Eastminster’s CIF and here for a complete job description. Applicants for the Senior Pastor position are asked to submit their PIF form via e-mail to Susan Lear, Search Committee Chair, at or by mail to Eastminster Presbyterian Church, Attn: Pastor Search Committee, 1958 N Webb Road, Wichita, KS 67202.
FAITH CHURCH BROWNSVILLE, BROWNSVILLE, TX – Charismatic Presbyterians! Yes, you heard right. That is what sets Faith Church apart. And that is why “Alive in the Spirit, Grounded in the Word” is their motto. This small session-led congregation, located near the Mexican border, has a passion for the Holy Spirit and loves His ministry in gifts among them. While they enjoy Spirit-filled contemporary worship, they equally love good solid expository Bible teaching full of application, exhortation and encouragement. Visitors regularly comment on the spirit of genuine love they feel in this congregation.
Faith Church is looking forward to God providing an encouraging Pastor - a man who walks in the fullness of the Holy Spirit, who is able to minister, counsel and teach and to help them move forward into their next season. Click here for a copy of their Church Information Form. If you feel that God may be leading you to be a part of Faith Church, please e-mail your Personal Information Form to Search Committee Chair Carol du Bois by e-mail at or by mail to Faith Church Brownsville, 1154 Los Ebanos Blvd., Brownsville, TX 78520.
FAITH EVANGELICAL PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, ROCHESTER HILLS, MI - seeks a full-time Senior Pastor. The individual selected for this position must be a seminary graduate and ordained (or ordainable) by the EPC. Individual qualifications and ministry responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Personally committed to God's Word through a deep, abiding love and faith in Jesus Christ, reflected in every aspect of your life
- Committed to uncompromised expository preaching of God's Word
- Recognized as spiritually gifted in the position of Pastor/Teacher
- Delights to be with God's people: warm, welcoming, encouraging and relational
- A demonstrated and strong commitment to shepherding the flock
- Has a strong passion for reaching the lost for Christ both in their community and beyond
- Demonstrated ability to develop staff and leaders within the church body
- Firmly committed to the Reformed theology of the EPC denomination
- A minimum of five years in ministering the Word of God as an Associate and/or Senior Pastor
Click here for a complete position description.
Faith Church arose out of a group of people meeting in homes in 1983 and joined the Evangelical Presbyterian Church denomination in 1985 with the calling of the first pastor. The congregation has regular Sunday morning worship attendance of 200. The mission of the Faith Church congregation is to reach the lost for Christ, grow the found to maturity, so they can reach the lost for Christ. The Bible and the Gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will always be the foundation, the focus and the fuel for all that is said and done at Faith Church.
Faith Church is located on approximately seven and a half acres in a northern suburb of the Detroit metropolitan area. The church building and property were developed just five years ago after the congregation spent 20 years meeting in schools. For more information about Faith EPC, go to www.faith-epc.org. If you believe God is calling you to explore the opportunity at Faith Church, please submit a completed EPC Personal Information Form (PIF) or resume to: or by mail to: Pastoral Search Committee, Faith Church, 160 W. Hamlin Road, Rochester Hills, MI 48307.
FIRST EVANGELICAL PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, HUMBOLDT, TN – is seeking a full-time Minister and Evangelist who will help them spread God’s Word to their community and beyond. Their mission is to:
- Reach out and share the Love of God
- Create disciples grounded in the Word of God
- Nurture those in their midst
- Provide opportunities to serve
- Keep it real
Prior to becoming a member of the EPC in 2012, they were known as First Presbyterian Church which has been part of the Humboldt area since 1825. The congregation moved into a beautiful new 22,800 square foot facility in the fall of 2005, complete with a large sanctuary, office space, class rooms, library, commercial kitchen, media room and a spacious life center. The new building is located on 15 acres with significant space for future expansion. It also houses their Presbyterian Day School which has consistently been awarded the highest rating the State of Tennessee confers on a day care facility.
They are most blessed with a generous, loving, and caring congregation.
The economic make-up of the area is farming and small-to-medium size businesses with a general area population of 16,925. Humboldt is located 15 miles from Jackson, 75 miles from Memphis and 118 miles from Nashville, TN.
The Minister they are seeking will perform normal pastoral duties for a congregation of 95 members. Additionally, the Minister, at a minimum, must be:
- A spiritual leader with the gift of preaching, teaching and evangelism
- EPC ordained or eligible for EPC ordination
- Able to assist ruling elders in the management of the church
- A leader who can assist session, elders and committees of the church, when needed
- Someone who can work in the community to attract others to their church and to God’s Word
- Willing to try new approaches to utilizing their spacious facility to reach those in their community who need a place to belong, a loving and caring family environment, guidance in understanding God’s Word and His Grace.
First Evangelical Presbyterian Church approves the ordination of women as Ruling Elders. For additional information about the church, please visit their website at www.firstpresbyterianhumboldt.com as well as view their Church Information Form. Interested candidates should send their Personal Information Form, resume and cover letter via e-mail to or by sending same to the attention of the Pastoral Search Committee at 1528 Presbyterian Drive, Humboldt, TN 38343.
FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, THOMASVILLE, GA - seeks a full-time Senior Pastor to join them as they experience a revived sense of God’s purpose. This 470-member congregation was accepted into the EPC in October 2013. They have emerged from their lengthy discernment process with a spirit of renewal and unity. Founded in 1853, First Presbyterian Church of Thomasville is a multi-generational congregation with a rich sense of sound Biblical teaching. Their mission is to provide a ministry deeply rooted in the Reformed and Presbyterian tradition that reaches out and invites all people to join in the life and love of Jesus Christ, to nurture them in Christian faith and to equip them for a life of service in the kingdom of God.
They prayerfully seek a pastor who will build upon the strong foundation of a talented and stable support staff, active Sunday school classes, a well-respected community preschool program, an outstanding music ministry and a vibrant 38 year old World Mission Conference. Their historic sanctuary anchors a four building campus just steps from Thomasville’s charming downtown.
Rich in history, Thomasville is a small town in the heart of southwest Georgia just 2 hours from Florida’s gulf coast beaches and 35 miles north of Tallahassee, Florida. Thomas County offers three outstanding school systems, a thriving arts community, a recognized regional hospital, a small private university, an expanding technical college and a vibrant downtown. Thomasville is a wonderful place to live and work, whether raising a family or planning retirement. To learn more about FPC Thomasville and their community please view their YouTube video, visit the church’s website at www.fpcthomasville.org, view their Church Information Form or contact Search Committee Chairman Harry T. Jones at .
The ideal candidate:
- Is a seminary graduate, ordained or eligible for ordination in EPC
- Is an effective preacher/teacher with a warm, engaging personality who finds joy in knowing fellow believers and is ready to help them develop their spiritual lives
- Can help grow their membership both in spirit and in number
- Can help them establish their place in their new denomination by being actively involved in Presbytery and the EPC mission efforts
To apply for this position e-mail your Personal Information Form to or provide a hard copy by mail to First Presbyterian Church, 225 East Jackson Street, Thomasville, GA 31792, Attn: Search Committee.
FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH IN MORA, MN - has a challenging, full-time Pastor position available. This church, established in 1898, is a new member of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church (EPC) having originally been associated with the Presbyterian Church USA (PCUSA). By becoming a member of the EPC, they have demonstrated their faithfulness and obedience to Jesus Christ as its only and sovereign Lord.
Mora, Minnesota is a community of about 3500 people and is located approximately 60 miles north of the Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area. As Minnesota is known as the “Land of 10,000 Lakes,” it is a play land for the outdoor enthusiast and also an area with great economic as well as cultural diversity. Many advantages, therefore, await the successful candidate both personally and spiritually.
First Presbyterian has adopted the philosophy of being “all in” for Jesus; and, resting fully in the knowledge that the pastor for their church is already chosen by God, they are led to search for candidates with the following qualifications:
A person –
- who loves and serves the Lord Jesus Christ and is guided by the Holy Spirit
- who has a vision for furthering an outreach ministry to the community thereby growing the Church
- with Reformed theological views who is either EPC-ordained or eligible for ordination in the EPC
- with a fresh enthusiasm for performing the following
- planning and leading worship
- expanding areas of Biblical study
- visiting elderly, shut-ins and those who are ill
- reaching out to and being involved in community programs and events
- having a genuine care and concern for others
- leading the growth and expanding the ministries of their church in concert with Session, Deacons and various committees.
If you think you may be the person that God has chosen to lead this congregation, please submit your application/PIF by e-mail to for a copy of their Church Information Form.
FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH (EPC), WEST POINT, MS is prayerfully seeking the full-time Senior Pastor that God has chosen for their congregation of 120+ members.
West Point is a friendly and charming Southern town. Two major universities and Columbus Air Force Base are within a short drive. Recognized as one of the nation’s largest economic development projects this year, Yokohama Tire Corporation is building a plant that could exceed a one billion dollar investment in their community when completed. Sports and outdoor enthusiasts will also find the area a haven for their leisure pursuits. Golf, hunting, fishing and SEC sports are readily at hand.
First Presbyterian Church is a part of the foundation of the West Point community. It is defined by its unified and caring body of believers. The church emphasizes prayer, Bible study and outreach.
The characteristics of the pastor for this church should include:
- strong leadership skills and vision
- a heart for spreading the gospel
- a relationship with God that is intimate and devoted
- a strong belief in scripturally-based preaching that challenges the congregation.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- providing leadership for the Christian education and discipleship program
- providing functional organization for the church body
- fostering an atmosphere of teamwork amongst church officers
- visiting the sick and elderly.
If you believe God is calling you to explore ministry opportunity at this church, please direct your PIF and cover letter to Bill Cade, Chairman of the Pastoral Search Committee (), or call (662) 574-4517. For further information view their Church Information Form. The church looks forward to hearing from you.
FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF LAREDO (EPC), LAREDO, TX - is prayerfully seeking a Pastor to lead their small biblically based church.
The pastor will lead and plan worship services, moderate session meetings, assist Ruling Elders in church management, visit the sick and be actively involved in cultivating relationships with local churches of other denominations. Guidance on topics for Bible studies, Sunday school and catechism (when needed) will be gratefully received. They are looking for someone who:
- Loves the Lord and is biblically based and theologically sound
- Is mature in their faith and can strengthen the congregation’s
- Is compassionate and has a heart to lead
- Is an effective speaker and teacher
- Will work to grow the church
- Is ordained by the EPC or eligible for ordination by the EPC.
First Presbyterian Church of Laredo is over 130 years old. Currently, they are a 13 member congregation with average attendance of 19. The church, though small in number, owns its own building. Their stewardship has allowed them to completely cover the cost of their facilities, which include a chapel with pipe organ and seating for 275, pastor's office and a fellowship hall consisting of a kitchen, offices and Sunday school classrooms. The fellowship hall has been used by mission workers as a home base complete with showers.
The pastor position at present is for a tent-maker, but it is the desire of the Session that as the church grows the pastor will become full-time. The total salary/benefit package is set for the mid-30s, and will include salary, insurance and housing allowance divided to address the needs of the pastor and his family.
Interested candidates should send their Personal Information Form to the Search Committee at .
FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH AND IDANA PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, CLAY COUNTY, KS – these thriving yoked churches are currently in search of a Pastor to provide a balanced ministry of preaching, teaching, pastoral care and organization leadership to a congregation of 262 members in a small town and 60 members in a rural church setting. They are in a transitional stage having left the PCUSA in October of 2012 and officially became members of the EPC in October of 2013. Click here for a copy of First Presbyterian's Church Information Forms and here for Idana Presbyterian's.
Clay County is a strong agriculture community and also home to various industries. Medical facilities, including a hospital and wellness center, together with the public school system are a plus for attracting families to relocate to Clay County.
Pastor responsibilities include:
- Providing an outstanding biblically-based preaching and teaching ministry, educating the congregations for meaningful participation
- To proclaim the Word of God faithfully with conviction leading to the spiritual growth of the membership and awakening them to an active outreach to their neighbors in evangelism
- To show special attention to prospective members
- To provide pastoral services to those with special needs, in hospitals or emergency situations, and develop a network to see that the needs of the ill or bereaved are met
- To provide an active teaching role, interpreting and teaching the Scriptures, theological concepts, history of the Church and current events
- To provide instruction for church officers, educational leaders, confirmands and new members
- To administer the church’s program by leading, directing and supervising the staff composed of a Choir Director, organists, an Administrative Assistant (secretary), a Youth Director and any additional staff
- To encourage the activities of the congregation, including the church school, women’s association with one circle and choir
- To support an active youth director and his programs
- To provide active leadership to the sessions, the congregations, and their organizations in developing programs that will enable the churches to grow in mission in keeping with their potential in the community.
Interested candidates should e-mail their Personal Information Form to Sue Bebermeyer at or by mail to Clay Center First Presbyterian Church, 602 Clarke St., Clay Center, KS 67432.
FREMONT PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, SACRAMENTO, CA - is prayerfully and eagerly anticipating the future. Having recently joined the EPC they feel poised, challenged and blessed in new ways to make a difference in their community. They simply want to grow more, to serve more, and to love more; all according to Scripture, all for the glory of God, who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. It's a kairos moment they don't want to miss!
The church eagerly anticipates the opportunity to welcome a relational, innovative and catalytic Pastor who is committed to both enthusiastically sharing the gospel through strong Biblical preaching that leads to transformed lives and to shepherding their congregation with passion, authenticity and skill to the end that they have a growing impact on their city. The pastor will work with the Session to set clear vision for the congregation and will communicate that vision in effective ways to inspire and motivate the congregation to growth and service. Alongside the elders, the church has been blessed with gifted and capable staff members who ably lead vital ministries and church operations. The pastor has the opportunity to lead this team with the priority of building team relationships and assisting them to grow in their leadership and spiritual health. The pastor will also focus on leadership development of lay persons to ensure that the church is led by gifted and Godly leaders.
Interested candidates should submit their completed Personal Information Form and resume to the Pastoral Search Committee at or by mail to Fremont Presbyterian Church, Attn: Pastor Search Committee, 5770 Carlson Drive, Sacramento, CA 95819.
KINGMAN PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, KINGMAN, AZ is looking for a full-time, experienced Pastor to serve their well-established, 50 year old, Bible-believing church of approximately 100 members on a new journey with the EPC. They are predominately a congregation of friendly, retired persons looking for a caring pastor/teacher to welcome into their family.
Kingman Presbyterian is located in a small city in northwest Arizona on Route I-40 just off Historic Route 66 with easy access to Phoenix, Las Vegas and California. Kingman has affordable housing, low taxes, moderate climate, good schools, a community college and a Northern Arizona University extension college.
The church is debt free with much growth potential in a growing community.
For more information please contact Search Committee Chairman Joan Johns at (928) 692-0235 or by e-mail at . Inquiries may also be sent to Ms. Johns in care of Kingman Presbyterian Church, 2425 Detroit Ave., Kingman, AZ 86401.
MINDEN PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH (EPC), MINDEN, LA - prayerfully seeking a full-time Pastor for their congregation of 112 members. Minden is a small town bedroom community of 12,700 people 30 miles east of Shreveport, Louisiana on I-20. The church was founded in the fall of 1851 and has a well maintained English Tudor style sanctuary built in 1924 with beautiful stained glass windows, an activities building with a basketball court and kitchen and a fellowship hall with classrooms. It is on the US & Louisiana Historical Register and is located in the certified Historical District of Minden. They have a very nice brick manse with four bedrooms for a family located two blocks from the church in the Historical District. They are looking for a pastor who will join their family and strengthen and grow their member base. The church was released from the PCUSA in October 2013 and joined the EPC as a transitional member in October 2013. They expect to be a full voting EPC member within six months. Going through this process with an interim pastor has brought their membership closer than ever.
They are looking for a growth-oriented Pastor with the following:
- Gifted by the Holy Spirit as a pastor and teacher
- Degree and seminary trained (required)
- Reformed theological views (required)
- EPC ordination or eligibility for ordination (required)
- Leadership ability to initiate and support Children’s and Youth Ministries
- Ability for developing an Outreach Ministry within the community
- Able to help strengthen and disciple families in the faith
- Visiting the sick and shut-in
- Joining local organizations for local outreach and possible new member contact
Interested candidates should submit their resume’ with completed Personal Information Form to the Pastoral Nominating Committee at or by mail to Minden Presbyterian Church (EPC), 1001 Broadway, Minden, LA 71055. Call 318-377-3560 with any questions or for more information.
PRINCETOWN EVANGELICAL PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, (DUANESBURG, NY) - seeking an Assistant Pastor whose responsibility will be to lead the church planting effort at Evangelical Presbyterian Fellowship of the Twin Tiers in Elmira, NY. See their ad in the Associate/Assistant Pastor section below.
RESTON PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, RESTON, VA – seeks the full-time Pastor that God has already selected to be the next Pastor of their church. They are seeking the Pastor who is ready for the challenge of shepherding and growing a church in busy northern Virginia in an area that is currently experiencing significant growth. Located a short distance from Washington, D.C., Reston Presbyterian is uniquely positioned to reach out to people of every race, ethnicity and culture.
This church began as a daughter church in 1975 meeting in local schools. In the early 1980’s, the church purchased and moved into their current property, a strategically located 5-acre lot, with a Christian school (not owned by the church) located next door. They have been working through the process to build a new building on their property to upgrade and enhance their ministry potential. Reston is a planned suburban community that now has the Washington, D.C. metro rail system extending to it with additional new housing. They have a unique opportunity and are geographically positioned to reach these new residents.
Reston Presbyterian was originally part of the Reformed Presbyterian Church, Evangelical Synod (RPCES), transitioned to the Presbyterian Church of America (PCA) and joined the Evangelical Presbyterian Church (EPC) in 2001.
The congregation is very friendly and supportive of one another. For much of the church’s history, they have averaged between 100 and 130 members at any point in time. Their mission statement is Reaching People for Christ with a Gospel-saturated, Spirit-empowered community, built on God’s eternal purposes. They are ready to take the next step in reaching the community with the Gospel.
If you believe God is calling you to explore the opportunity to lead a church in such a key place as Reston and northern Virginia, then please e-mail your PIF and cover letter to the Chairman of the Pastoral Search Committee, John Madden, at . A completed Church Information Form and 2014 ministry strategy will be provided upon receipt your PIF. For further information, visit the church’s website at www.rpcconnected.org or call the church at 703-759-5515.
RIVER CHURCH SOUTH, GONZALES, LA - is seeking a full time Pastor to lead their congregation in fulfilling the church’s vision: “To lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ by providing settings where people are encouraged and equipped to pursue closeness to God, community with Christians and influence with outsiders.” They seek a pastor who is:
- An ordained EPC minister, emotionally mature, with at least 3 years experience in ministry
- An effective preacher and Bible teacher whose message is centered on the person and good news of Jesus Christ
- Able to provide vision, inspiration and leadership in outreach and evangelism to the community
- Able to build a successful Sunday School and discipleship program
- Concerned about the well-being of members; will provide pastoral care to shut-ins and the infirmed.
Click here for a complete position description.
River Church South is located in Ascension Parish, one of the fastest growing parishes in the state of Louisiana, situated near the Mississippi River between the cities of Baton Rouge and New Orleans. The congregation held its first worship service on Easter Sunday 2006 and joined the EPC in 2008. They currently have 60 members with an average worship attendance of forty. They desire a Godly individual with strong leadership skills to help them grow and make a difference for Christ in their community and beyond.
Interested candidates should e-mail a cover letter, resume and their Personal Information Form to or send by mail to: Stephen Burchfield, 1266 Seyburn Drive, Baton Rouge, LA 70808.
ROUND HILL PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, ELIZABETH, PA – currently a transitional member of the Alleghenies Presbytery, they are seeking a Pastor to lead them in their next steps of their journey as they join the Evangelical Presbyterian Church (EPC). They currently offer a single traditional style worship service. An ideal candidate will be one who:
- Is a seminary graduate and ordained (or eligible for ordination) by the EPC
- Recognizes the Bible as the inspired Word of God, and uses the instructions contained within to guide their daily walk
- Is able to lead both new and seasoned Christians to apply the Bible’s guiding principles to their personal walk
- Is caring, compassionate and respectful of confidences when meeting with members, visiting the sick or offering counseling
- Is interested in becoming part of their church family and actively participate in existing projects and offer leadership for new missions and projects
Round Hill Presbyterian Church was founded in 1778 in southwestern Pennsylvania. The church has been designated as a Pittsburgh historic landmark; they own a three bedroom manse and a separate Christian Education building. Their 100+ member congregation is in a rural location, but enjoys proximity to Pittsburgh (20 miles) which has been named America’s Most Livable City for cultural and sporting events, as well as historical locations like Fort Ligonier (25 miles). Their region has quality schools, colleges and hospitals and is blessed with seasonal activities like white water rafting, hiking and snow skiing.
Ministries of the church include:
- Men’s, women’s and small group ministries
- A week-long summer youth camp serving multiple community churches
- REACH work camp ministry
- Thriving Survivors
- Food Bank, Clothes Closet and Client Care Support
- Vacation Bible School
Interested candidates should send their resume to the attention of the Pastoral Search Committee at: Round Hill Presbyterian Church, 2150 Round Hill Church Road, Elizabeth, PA 15037 or by e-mail to .
ST. ANDREW EVANGELICAL PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH (EPC), AUBURN, IN – prayerfully seeks a full-time Pastor for a congregation of about 100 members, to begin leading June 2014. They seek someone who will join their family and strengthen the member base to help them grow in the knowledge of God in Christ, for one another and motivate the flock into practical ministry locally and abroad.
The shepherd for St. Andrew’s next chapter should possess flexibility to work with many age groups as a man of God who can clearly articulate a passion for serving, encouraging fellow believers in their walks and working together for reaching lost sheep locally, nationally and worldwide. This pastor is one who:
• is an effective preacher/speaker and in planning and leading worship
• continues to develop his theological and biblical skills,
• is a good leader who deals effectively with conflict,
• cultivates a close, devotional relationship with God,
• encourages people to relate their faith to their daily lives, as well as assume leadership
• is compassionate and sensitive to others’ needs while maintaining confidentiality,
• will be a leader of leaders, available to assist session, deacons and other church ministries
• is degreed and seminary trained (required),
• is Reformed in theological views (required),
• has EPC ordination or eligibility for ordination (required),
• has a desire and ability for developing outreach and inreach ministries,
• is well-organized with strong verbal and written communications skills.
Auburn is a northeastern Indiana community of about 13,000 just north of Fort Wayne. It’s a community rich in historical heritage and features several museums, libraries, parks, advocacy of the arts and a variety of festivals, landmarks, recreation, and entertainment.
The church was established in 1993. The congregation worships in a building which includes a sanctuary, fellowship hall, memorial garden, several classrooms, lounge, office annex and youth rooms. It is centrally located in the community in close proximity to the quaint downtown area, historic district and the primary commercial area to the west side. The building also serves as host for many community-based organizations, groups and meetings. To view St. Andrew EPC’s Church Information Form, please click here.
Interested candidates should e-mail a copy of their Personal Information Form (PIF) to or by mail to St. Andrew EPC, 320 W. 4th St., Auburn, IN 46706.
TROY PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, TROY, NC – seeks a Pastor who will nurture their growth as a new member in the EPC. The church was established in 1897 in the mainly agricultural heart of North Carolina. The church building was erected in 1929. View their Church Information Form for more information about the church. They are a small, aging congregation with a core group of dedicated, friendly and caring members who desire to develop their spiritual life, use their gifts and carry out their responsibilities for the church with their Pastor’s encouragement.
Required is a strong leader who will work with the Session to plan effective worship and strong biblical Reformed teaching. With the Pastor’s help they desire to build attendance by reaching out to new people and to their inactive members. The candidate should possess compassion and caring and be willing to visit members when needed whether at home or in a health care facility. A close personal relationship with God and continuing spiritual growth is a quality they are looking for.
Troy offers all the advantages and disadvantages of small town living. They are situated in a quiet, rural area of lovely hills and lakes with wonderful recreational activities. This lifestyle will appeal to their pastor. Interested applicants should e-mail their Personal Information Form to Search Committee Chairman Claudia Bulthuis at or by mail to Troy Presbyterian Church, 202 East Main St., Troy NC 27371-3046.
WESTMINSTER PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, GULFPORT, MS - is seeking a full-time Solo Pastor who:
- Is an ordained minister in the Evangelical Presbyterian Church
- Can bring a level of inspiration and leadership that will be reflected in the Session, church committees and the congregation
- Will be instrumental in developing the youth organization, membership, Sunday school and worship service attendance
- Is an effective communicator with large groups, small groups and individuals and can deliver inspirational sermons from the pulpit, sermons based on sound biblical principles that are the bedrock of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church
- Is gifted (by the Holy Spirit) as a Pastor-Teacher
- Is a prayer leader who strongly believes in the power of prayer
- Has good administrative skills and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Is an effective teacher and speaker
- Is guided by the Holy Spirit and will be a leader of leaders
- Delights to be with God’s people: warm, welcoming, encouraging and relational
- Loves the Lord and stands on Biblical Truth
- Will provide a solid biblically-based, Reformed ministry of preaching and teaching
- Is compassionate and an engaging speaker who motivates and inspires congregants
- Will visit all congregants, especially the sick and shut-ins
- Will reach out to the community and build relationships
- Is innovative in Bible studies for all ages
- Has a genuine heart for missions, respecting the historical interest of the church and inspiring the congregation to be mission minded
Click here for a copy of Westminster’s Church Information Form. Interested applicants should send their EPC Personal Information Form (PIF), cover letter and resume by e-mail to Robert Wood at , or fax it to 228-864-3247 or e-mail it to the church to the attention of Robert Wood at . All applications will be acknowledged. Interested persons may also want to look at the church’s website www.gulfportwpc.com.
ADVENT PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, CORDOVA, TN - is seeking a Director of Community Christian Ministries. The following provides a basic job description:
- First and foremost, the Director shall be a baptized, Spirit-led believer with a love and dedication to our Lord Jesus Christ, have a solid foundation as a Christian with a working knowledge of the Bible and be comfortable in developing working relationships with persons from a variety of socio-economic backgrounds. This person must be or become a member of Advent.
- The Director shall serve as a primary resource person for the congregation’s local mission in Cordova, Memphis and Shelby County. In this connection, the person shall facilitate and coordinate the congregation’s involvement with ongoing community missions such as Riverwood Farms Elementary, Family Promise, Advance Memphis and Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and also seek to establish new and innovative mission endeavors.
- The Director shall give a strong Christian witness to Christ and incorporate a Christian missional and evangelical component in whatever programming is done at the CLC.
- The Director shall coordinate and have involvement in Christian Life Center (CLC) programming, both that which is under his or her personal control and that programming which is under the control of others, including especially the Preschool, Children’s Ministry, the Youth Program and the athletic ministries.
Salary and benefits will depend upon the person chosen and their qualifications. Interested persons should contact Randy Young at (901) 755-6290.
COVENANT PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, SAN DIEGO, CA – seeking a full-time Administrative/Congregational Care Pastor to supplement the ministry of the current (part-time) teaching pastors by providing on-site presence at church during the week for their 200 member urban congregation. Responsibilities include care, support, counseling, and congregational enrichment ministries. While modeling servant leadership and working under the authority of the Ruling Elders, he will manage the logistical/practical aspects of all church activities, enabling all staff and ministries to operate efficiently. The Congregational Care Pastor must be a team player that is passionate about discipling believers and finding ministry opportunities for them. Helpful skills and abilities include being an effective communicator, being a self-starter, being a skillful small-group teacher and knowing how to manage volunteers. There will be occasional preaching opportunities. The position description includes a complete list of job duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this position.
Interested applicants should e-mail their Personal Information Form to or by mail to Pastor Seeking Committee, Covenant Presbyterian Church of San Diego, 2930 Howard St., San Diego, CA 92104.
EASTMINSTER PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, WICHITA, KS - seeking an Associate Pastor for Missions with a passion for Christ, the spread of the Gospel and a compassion for the lost and needy of the world. God promised Abraham that through his seed all the peoples of the earth would be blessed. Eastminster believes they are bound up in that promise and are to be agents of God’s blessings. In short they are looking for a Pastor with a vision, an understanding and a heart for the Mission of God and His people in the world.
Eastminster currently has approximately 1,700 church members and was formally welcomed into the EPC family of churches in the fall of 2012.
Beginning in the late 1970s, through providential circumstances, God led Eastminster to embark on a strong outward focus of missions, both global and local that continues to this day. They are committed to continue in this direction of God’s calling with cutting edge mission strategies, working with their mission partners and individual church members to continually adapt to a changing world as the Lord opens new doors and opportunities to be a part of His master plan to bless all the peoples of the world.
With this as background, they seek an Associate Pastor who has a true pastor’s heart and a strong sense of God’s call to fill this particular position. This person should possess a deep love for God and His church both locally and globally, express a humble servant spirit, live in personal integrity and Godly character, embrace personal accountability, practice a consistent daily prayer life and walk in dependence upon the enabling power of the Holy Spirit to carry out what only God and His grace can accomplish. This person should be a good listener, eager to understand past and current relationships with their mission partners and then to bring his/her own experience, vision, leadership and equipping skills to facilitate and inspire their local church body to faithfully live out God’s calling for Eastminster. In addition this person must have good administrative skills to oversee a large and complex mission’s budget, have strong pastoral gifts to minister to their mission partners and be willing to travel.
For more information visit the church’s website at www.eastminster.org or view their Church Information Form. Interested persons should submit their PIF form via e-mail to John Moody, Associate Pastor Search Committee Chair, at or by mail to Eastminster Presbyterian Church, Attn: Associate Pastor Search Committee, 1958 N Webb Road, Wichita, KS 67206.
FAITH PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, WEST LAFAYETTE, IN – seeking a half-time Assistant Pastor for Family and Early Career Adults. This intergenerational congregation seeks to declare and demonstrate the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the local community through a revitalized ministry to families and early career adults.
Primary duties focus on the evangelism and discipleship of Families and Early Career Adults (including graduate students). The assistant pastor will lead the congregation’s evangelism of these communities. The assistant pastor will also lead congregational ministries for families and early career adults with emphasis on discipleship and fellowship. The assistant pastor should help members identify their spiritual gifts and match them with existing and new ministry and fellowship opportunities. The assistant pastor will have an opportunity to participate in the full range of programs of the congregation working with the Senior Pastor.
Preferred Qualifications: Ordained or extensive theological study, experience or strong interest in family ministries and evangelism. The successful candidate should demonstrate creativity, self-motivation, collaboration, strong interpersonal, communications and organizational skills and be adept at communicating through social media.
Faith Presbyterian Church was founded in 1964 to minister to the West Lafayette community and recently joined the Evangelical Presbyterian Church. Worship services are traditionally Reformed with expository sermons. It is a congregation of just over 100 members. West Lafayette, Indiana, located in north central Indiana, is home to Purdue University and its 40,000 students. The greater Lafayette community has a population of 200,000. As a university community, West Lafayette has a diverse citizenry and offers a wide range of culinary and cultural opportunities.
Remuneration plus benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applications should include a resume, statement of faith and a vision statement on congregational life in the 21st century.
Applicants should address their inquiries and applications to: Pastoral Search Committee, Faith Presbyterian Church, 3318 State Road 26 W, West Lafayette, IN 47906 or you may e-mail your information to .
FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF ROME, GEORGIA – seeking a full-time Director of Student Ministries. See their ad in the Professional Staff category below.
IMMANUEL PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, WARRENVILLE, IL – is seeking a full- or part-time Associate Minister, an emotionally mature individual with administrative gifts and a caring spirit. Ordination preferred, but not required. Because of their neighborhood’s significant Hispanic/Latino population, the ability to speak Spanish would be beneficial.
Immanuel’s Associate Minister:
- works with the Senior Pastor to coordinate various ministries of the Church,
- cooperates with the church staff, Session and committees to meet the needs of the congregation,
- coordinates/administers a number of the Church’s ministries and
- is principally a servant leader who relates closely to the entire congregation.
Immanuel, located in a Chicago suburb just west of Wheaton, includes many individuals and families actively involved in Christian higher education and Christian ministry. Besides supporting missions, both local and global, and encouraging the full participation of all persons in church ministry, Immanuel is committed to:
- Immanuel’s Reformed and Presbyterian theological heritage
- a sense of reverence in God's presence in corporate worship
- participation of persons of all ages in worship
- the encouragement of the arts in all aspects of church life
- stimulating adult education classes
- focus on training children in Christian faith
- an emphasis on spiritual formation and disciplines
- strong family-based youth ministry
- active encouragement of both men and women in leadership
- social activities geared to families
- involvement with community needs, such as families in crisis.
Please click here for Immanuel’s CIF. Applicants for the Associate Minister position are asked to submit their PIF form via e-mail to Jack Swanson, Search Committee Chair, at or by mail to Jack Swanson, c/o Immanuel Presbyterian Church, 29w260 Batavia Road, Warrenville, IL 60555.
KEMPSVILLE EVANGELICAL PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, VIRGINIA BEACH, VA –seeking a Director of Worship. See their ad in the Professional Staff section below.
PRINCETOWN EPC, DUANESBURG, NY – seeks an Assistant Pastor whose responsibility will be to lead the church planting effort at Evangelical Presbyterian Fellowship of the Twin Tiers (EPFTT) in Elmira, NY. United by their faith in God and obedience to scriptural authority, EPFTT began meeting in homes in 2012, became a mission group in February 2013 and eagerly anticipates becoming a particular church in the EPC. EPFTT’s vision statement is “Called by Christ. Called to worship. Called to serve.” Thirty-five people gather for Sunday worship (currently in a banquet hall), 25 for Sunday school and 15 for Thursday night adult Bible studies. They are searching for a shepherd who, in communion with God’s Holy Spirit, can help them thrive and grow. This is a full-time position; start date to be mutually acceptable. The congregation is strategically-minded with their eyes on the future. They are particularly interested in reaching out into their community and attracting young families into Christian fellowship.
Individual qualities include:
- Evangelical and outgoing in expressing personal faith
- Gifted at gathering people of all ages (has a heart for church planting)
- Sound preaching and teaching of the Word
- Enjoys planning and leading public worship
- Supports spiritual growth of members through study and teaching
- Eager to establish an active presence within the community
Day to day duties include:
- Planning and leading public worship
- Coordinating and guiding adult Bible study
- Shepherding members and attendees
- Moderating session
- Steering their search for a more permanent home
- Organizing the church plant efforts of a committed and dynamic congregation
- Visiting sick and shut-in members.
- Seminary graduate, ordained (or eligible for ordination) in the EPC
- Minimum 5 years’ pastoral experience
The Elmira and Corning communities are the business centers for this border region of Southern New York and Northern Pennsylvania. Sitting just south of the beautiful Finger Lakes region of New York, it is locally referred to as the “Twin Tiers”. There is no strong evangelical Reformed body in the area; Princetown is the nearest EPC church located 3 hours and 175 miles away. The population of this area of about 100,000 is a mix of college and business professionals, white and blue-collar individuals and families.
TRINITY COMMUNITY CHURCH (TCC), CLOVIS, CA - seeks a full-time Assistant Pastor to work alongside the Senior Pastor who anticipates a modification of his current responsibilities over the next 3 – 5 years. The career path of the individual selected is expected to move from the initial position of Assistant Pastor to Associate Pastor, with the possibility of transitioning to full-time Senior Pastor within a 3-7 year timeframe. The individual selected for this position must be a seminary graduate and ordained (or working toward ordination) by the EPC. Individual qualifications and ministry responsibilities:
- Firmly committed to the Reformed theology of the EPC
- Personally committed to God’s Word through a deep, passionate, abiding love and faith in Jesus Christ, reflected in every aspect of your life
- Committed to uncompromised expository preaching of God’s Word (initially 1 - 2 times per month)
- Has a strong passion for Missions and reaching the lost - locally, nationally and internationally
- Delights to be with God's people: warm, welcoming, encouraging and relational
- Recognized as spiritually gifted in the position of Pastor-Teacher
- A minimum of 5 years in ministering the Word of God as an Assistant, Associate or Senior Pastor
- Leadership and administrative skills capable of shepherding what is likely to be a 1,000 member congregation within the next 5 years
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Responsible for developing and nurturing their ministry to young and middle aged families, emphasizing discipleship, evangelism and men’s ministries
- Responsible for coming alongside the Senior Pastor to support existing ministries and accomplish a seamless transition to Senior Pastor/Head of Staff responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to develop staff and leaders within the church while initially leading from the “second chair”
- Focused and strong commitment to shepherding the flock
TCC transitioned to the Evangelical Presbyterian Church in September of 2009. The congregation has regular Sunday A.M. worship attendance of 600 adults and 900 total on campus including children/students. Trinity Community has been blessed with significant growth in recent years, both in numbers and in spiritual maturity. The leadership of Trinity believes that when God’s people are taught well, brought into a right relationship with Him through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ and equipped properly for His kingdom work – they will have a natural desire to share Him with others. The Bible and the Gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will always be the foundation, the focus and fuel for all that is said and done at Trinity.
Trinity Community Church is located on 22 acres in the heart of the San Joaquin Valley, near the foothills just east of the City of Fresno. The surrounding community is suburban, located in close proximity to agricultural farmland, the Central California Coast, the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range, and Yosemite and Sequoia National Parks. For more information about Trinity Community Church please go to www.trinitycc.com. If you believe God is calling you to explore the possibility of serving TCC in this current and future capacity, please submit a completed EPC Personal Information Form (PIF) or resume/CV to or by mail to Nathan Belknap, Trinity Community Church, 12168 N. Willow Ave., Clovis, CA 93619.
ADVENT PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, CORDOVA, TN - see their revised ad in the Associate/Assistant Pastor section above.
BETHANY PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, MERCER, PA - is currently seeking a full-time Children and Youth Christian Education Director. This is a non-traditional, 40 hours/week position. Evenings and weekends will be required. You will be working with elementary aged children as well as junior/senior high students. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to Sunday School, camps, retreats, youth groups, after school programs, etc. All interested college graduates or non-ordained seminary graduates should send a resume to Bethany Presbyterian Church, 100 W. Venango Street, Mercer, PA 16137, Attn. Personnel Committee.
CEDAR SPRINGS PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, KNOXVILLE, TN – Internship Opportunities in Student Ministries are available to give those considering full-time vocational ministry, a structured two year opportunity to experience that ministry first-hand, discern their own calling and giftedness and to be trained and equipped for current and future Kingdom service. Interns will be accountable to and under the supervision of the Director of Student Ministries and a Mentor.
Responsibilities include: daily contact with students, active involvement in planning and running camps and retreats, summer mission trips, service projects and planning and leading weekly meetings and small groups. Time will be spent reading, studying, preparing for training and in ongoing administrative tasks in addition to weekly meetings with staff and mentor. Two positions are available; one in Middle School and one in College. A minimum 40 hours per week and two year commitment beginning in August 2014 are required. This is a salaried position with medical and dental insurance provided.
Cedar Springs is a member of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church committed to worship and discipleship with a strong emphasis on missions.
The application form is available on the Cedar Springs website (http://www.cspc.net/ministries/college/intern). Send completed applications to Lynn Buchanan, Ministry Assistant to Student Ministries, 9132 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37923 or e-mail . The deadline to submit applications is January 26th.
CENTRAL PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, SAINT LOUIS, MO (EPC) - is searching for an Assistant Children's Ministry Director to help lead their children's ministry. They are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and teachable leader who has a passion for raising and reaching the next generation of God's people working particularly with ministry to preschool aged children. The Assistant Children's Ministry Director must have a deep and abiding love for Christ, children, families, the Church and be able to teach the gospel. The candidate must have a background in education or children's ministry. This paid, full-time position will require a multi-year commitment. If this position interests you, please send your resume to Central’s Children’s Ministry Administrator, Jenny Zulauf, at .
CENTRAL PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, ST. LOUIS, MO – seeks an experienced full-time Music Director to lead choirs and administer a vibrant, multi-faceted music program that includes children’s choirs, bells, brass and a concert series. Ability to play organ for traditional services is preferred but not required. In addition to musical skills, the applicant should demonstrate personal Christian faith, relational maturity, administrative skills and a desire to serve. Applications accepted until December 31, 2013. Full job description and application information are available at http://centralpresworship.net/music-director, or contact Mike Farley, Director of Worship and Arts, at .
CHAPEL HILL PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, GIG HARBOR, WA – seeking to fill a full-time position of Director of Middle School Ministries (grades 6-8). This person works in collaboration with staff, leaders and parents to develop, coordinate and administer an integrated, comprehensive and effective middle school program. Their desire is to connect every student to Christ and His community for a lifetime. At Youth Group, they take the time to dig into the Bible, worship, serve those in need, connect in small groups, play and have fun together. Their goal is to meet students right where they are and encourage them to grow in their relationship with Jesus.
Desired knowledge and experience include:
- Demonstrated passion, energy and excitement for youth and their families and a desire to help them mature in Christ
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Excellent teaching abilities, event planning and relational skills (group and one-on-one)
- Ability to motivate, recruit and train adult youth leaders to assist in youth ministry
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Previous experience working with youth in a church setting.
Click here for details and application process about this position. Contact Dawn at 253.853.0230 for further details.
COLLEGE CORNER PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, COLLEGE CORNER, OH – seeking a part-time (10 hours/week) Worship Leader to lead them into greater worship/freedom. Vocal and piano or guitar skills required. College Corner Presbyterian is a 135 member small town church located seven miles from Miami University in Oxford, OH. It is an inter-generational congregation with blended worship styles. For more information contact Jason Bantz at (513) 839-0546.
COLONIAL PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH (CPC), KANSAS CITY, MO – a large, two site church is seeking a full-time Director of Children’s Ministry to serve at the Wornall (Kansas City, MO) Campus. CPC is an ethnically diverse congregation with a strong emphasis on worship and mission - locally, nationally and internationally. The mission of CPC is helping people become passionate, selfless followers of Christ.
The Director of Children’s Ministry will serve under the three pastors, and alongside directors who oversee other areas of the church, intentionally building a cohesive vision for discipleship for all families, serving kids from infants to 5th graders. The DCM will also supervise a children’s ministry staff and be responsible for the administration and coordination of the children’s ministries for infants through 5th grade. Candidates applying for the position must have a college degree, a minimum of four years of children’s ministry experience in a leadership role and a full understanding and acceptance of the history and doctrine of the EPC.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Pastor Drew Henderson at .
COVENANT CHURCH, WEST LAFAYETTE, IN - currently seeking an Assistant Director For Students and Their Families. This is a new role, serving in a church family of 1000+ participants. The Assistant Director For Students and Their Families role exists to assist the Pastor for Students and Their Families in partnering primarily with families and adult and student leaders in order to bring 6th through 12th grade students into relationship with Christ and into healthy relationships with each other. This role also encourages healthy relationships within the families of students and within the body of Christ. This is accomplished through discipling students for a vibrant walk with Christ, equipping parents, and by offering equipping opportunities across the five Discipleship Destinations (Abiding, Learning, Relating, Serving, Reaching).
Covenant Church is looking for a person who possesses a vibrant love for the Lord and a desire to see that same love evident in the lives of students and their families as well as an ability to assist in equipping parents, adult/student leaders and students toward this end. This person will also be characterized by a wise and mature way of relating with others, and possess a heart of humility. This person needs to possess a Bachelor’s degree in Student Ministry or Christian Education, with a minimum 2 years of direct experience in student ministry.
If you sense God may be calling you to serve in this role, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to the Assistant Director For Students and Their Families Search Team, c/o . More information about Covenant is available on their website at www.covenantepc.org. Click here to view a complete position description.
COVENANT CHURCH, WEST LAFAYETTE, IN - a vibrant congregation of 900+ members and attendees is seeking a full-time Worship Arts Pastor to lead the congregation in Christ-centered, God-honoring worship; to lead in the creation and execution of Sunday worship services; and to lead and pastor the Worship Arts Ministry teams.
In addition to these three primary areas of responsibility, the Worship Arts Pastor also has oversight of the children’s music and arts programs and provides for worship support for smaller groups (Elder retreats, leadership training events) and for special services (weddings, memorial services).
Covenant Church is unapologetically Christ-centered and delights in worshiping God; teaching the Scriptures; reaching men, women and children for Christ; forming them as devoted Christ followers; and flinging them out upon the world. Their church family is significantly shaped by the presence of Purdue University two miles from their building. While they are part of the Reformed tradition, they are neither theologically strident nor liturgically narrow. Covenant Church prizes the virtues of grace and humility.
Click here for a more complete job description. Please contact Radonna Fiorini at 765-463-7303, or at , to further explore the position.
FAITH PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, MCDONOUGH, GA (located about 45 minutes south of Atlanta) - is seeking a part-time Music Leader (approximately 12-15 hours/week). Their desire is that their worship service will combine the classic hymns of our faith with more contemporary hymns/songs that convey rich theology. The Music Leader will select worship and choral music, direct weekly choir practice, help cultivate instrumentalists and soloists and lead the music portions of the worship service. He/she must have a strong knowledge of both traditional and more contemporary music for worship (i.e. Gettys, Sovereign Grace Music, Indelible Grace Music). The Music Leader will lead in singing and ideally play an instrument. This person must have a mature faith, be in agreement with Reformed theology and see themselves not as a performer but as a prompter who knows how to worship and help draw others into the presence of the Lord.
The salary range for this position is $13,000 -- $15,000 depending on experience, education and abilities. For a full job description, visit the church website at www.faithpresbyterianepc.org. Interested candidates should submit a resume to Mr. Mark McClelland at .
FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, ROME, GA – seeking a full-time Director of Student Ministries.
The First Presbyterian Church of Rome is an historic, yet vibrant, downtown church with approximately 1000 members of all age categories. The Director will report to the Assistant Pastor for Ministry to Families, Youth and Children. The Director will provide a comprehensive ministry of outreach and discipleship that includes development in the areas of student discipleship, equipping and empowering staff and lay leaders and partnering with parents in the spiritual development of students.
Qualifications for this position include:
- A consuming passion for Christ and for seeing students come to know, love, and serve Him
- Strong statement of faith with ability to specifically address Reformed doctrinal beliefs
- 5+ years of experience in student ministries with history of managing staff and budget
- Ability to manage multiple staff members and lay leaders
- A heart to partner with and equip the parents in the discipleship of their students
- Gifted and experienced in teaching the Word
- Minimum education of a BA or BS; advanced Biblical studies preferred
- Skilled in technology
If you have any interest in this position or learning more about it, contact Rev. Ken Chivers, 101 E. Third Ave, Rome, GA 30161; e-mail: or telephone: 706.291.6033. For more information about First Presbyterian Church visit the church’s website at www.fpcrome.org.
FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, THOMASVILLE, GA – seeks to hire a Director of Music to lead their choral and handbell choirs and to plan, coordinate and participate in Sunday morning (sanctuary) and Sunday evening (fellowship hall) worship music. The ideal candidate will be a person of mature Christian faith who is biblically literate and liturgically knowledgeable, feels called to music ministry and desires to be hands-on involved in the life of this church. Proficiency in piano is essential. For more information view the complete job description or contact Ms. Debra Rogers, Office Manager, at 229-226-2008. Qualified candidates should submit a resume to . Applications will be accepted until March 14, 2014.
FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH (EPC), BATON ROUGE, LA – is prayerfully seeking a full-time Director of Women in Ministry. First Presbyterian Church is a vibrant 185 year old center-city congregation of 750 regular worshippers who express their praise through four different Sunday worship services while maintaining a remarkable degree of theological harmony. Their vision is “Deeper in Christ, Further into the World.” They crave the glory of our Lord and the study of Scripture.
The Women in Ministry (WiM) Director will work closely with the Senior Pastor, the Associate Pastor for Discipleship and the Women’s Vision Team to shape an overall program of formation in Christ for our adult women.
A successful candidate should have a bachelor’s degree, experience in sharing the Gospel in both small and large group context and prior service with a Christian organization. Some graduate seminary education or equivalent would be preferred.
- Delight in God above all else
- Minister to the women of First Presbyterian Church through shepherding, counseling, serving and hospital visitation
- Participate in worship leadership as called upon by the Senior Pastor
- Teach the Scriptures in Sunday School and other venues
- Develop and implement programs for evangelism, fellowship and discipleship
- Lead the Women in Ministry Vision Team as they recruit, delegate and equip women in the church for ministry
Click here for a copy of First Presbyterian’s Church Information Form.
Interested candidates should submit their resume with completed Personal Information Form to the Women in Ministry Search Committee at .
GASHLAND EVANGELICAL PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, KANSAS CITY, MO - has two worship services on Sunday morning, one in their sanctuary and one in their ministry center and is searching for Worship Leader of the service that meets in the ministry center. This position will incorporate worship that is "biblical and culturally relevant, engages historical expressions and encourages theological reflection." This is a part-time position that is accountable for worship planning and implementation for the ministry center service including oversight of vocalists, instrumentalists, technical team and support staff. Please click here for the full job description or contact for more information.
GASHLAND PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, KANSAS CITY, MO - located on the north side of Kansas City, they are looking for a part-time Director of Children's Ministry to work 20-25 hours a week. The church’s Sunday worship is around 300 with about 20-25 children.
Purpose: To equip families in the raising of their children with the knowledge of God’s Word and love, to nurture children within the church body and to reach out into the community. To implement creative events that help children grow spiritually, emotionally and relationally to God, other children and adults.
Sampling of Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years children’s ministry experience desired
- Committed to vision, values, and beliefs of the church
- Demonstrates evidence of a Christ-like attitude in words and actions
- Loves children and demonstrates patience in dealing with them
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Has a desire to share the life of Jesus with children and see them begin and grow in Christian faith.
A comprehensive job description for the position is available on the church website at www.gashland.org/cmsearch.
Interested applicants may send their resume or questions to .
GATEWAY CHURCH (EPC), FINDLAY, OH – is seeking qualified candidates for the position of full-time Children’s Ministry Director. This person will oversee, supervise and develop educational opportunities for nursery, pre-school and school-age children to help them grow and develop in their faith. They would also provide supervision for two part-time staff members. Gateway is a growing church with a modern, vibrant worship experience and upwards of 150-200 children from newborn through 5th grade. Click here for a complete position description. Interested candidates should mail an updated resume and cover letter to Administrative Pastor Scott Long at Gateway Church, 9555 Co. Rd. 9, Findlay, OH 45840 or by e-mail to .
HOPE CHURCH, CORDOVA, TN – seeking an energetic, faithful and talented full-time Children’s Ministry Director to serve on Hope’s Leadership Team. The Director will be responsible to build, lead and oversee a dynamic, healthy, growing ministry of over 1000 kids (infants – 6th grade). This position works closely with the Marriage and Family Ministry to develop a comprehensive ministry geared toward children while engaging and equipping parents to be the primary Christian influence in their child’s life.
A Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college/university and five plus years of experience building and overseeing a large, vibrant Children’s Ministry, Christian School or Christian Children’s Camp is required. Experience in leadership in for-profit and non-profit organizations a plus.
For a complete description of the Director’s role, responsibilities and other skills and qualifications required click here. For more information about Hope Church visit their website at www.hopepres.com.
Interested applicants should e-mail their resumes to Rev. Freddie Albaugh at or send by mail to his attention at Hope Church, 8500 Walnut Grove Road, Cordova, TN 38018.
HOPE EVANGELICAL PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, GRAYSLAKE, IL – seeks to hire a part-time Director of Music and Church Pianist.
The Director of Music should have a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ and be committed to constantly growing in faith. Work in cooperation with the pastor to coordinate and execute music ministries reflective of each liturgical season. Submit bulletin information to the church secretary weekly. Lead and accompany weekly choir rehearsals and provide training in choral technique. Lead the congregation in singing of hymns during worship services. Plan and direct special music for Advent, Christmas, Lent and Holy Week. Arrange for special music for worship services when the choir is not performing.
The Director of Music must have good relational skills and a gracious and encouraging spirit. Build a supportive choir community so that choir members will deepen their spiritual connection while learning music that will enhance and enrich the worship experience.
The candidate should have a BA in Music, Music Education or the equivalent work experience and should have prior experience in the following:
- Pianist for, and leading the congregation in, the music ministry of the worship service
- Hymn selection for the worship service
- Directing the choir, music selection, preparation and rehearsal
- Special musical performances at Easter and Christmas
- Manage music budget
The part-time position requires 10-20 hours/week. The candidate will be responsible for leading the music ministry for one worship service a week and for directing one adult choir.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to . For more information, contact Christine Brayden at 847-263-9511.
IMMANUEL PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, WARRENVILLE, IL - seeking a Minister of Congregational Life – see their ad in the Associate/Assistant category above.
KEMPSVILLE EVANGELICAL PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, VIRGINIA BEACH, VA – a vibrant, multi-generational, charismatic church of 600 is seeking a dynamic Director of Worship. KPC values a God-centered, passionate and celebrative style of worship that includes traditional (hymns, creeds, readings, words from the congregation), contemporary (new music, arts, banners, dance) and creative styles of worship that glorify Christ.
The Director of Worship will be responsible for overseeing and providing vision, direction and leadership for a congregational ministry that facilitates the worship of God and the greater ministry of the church. The ideal candidate will be gifted in leading worship, possess people management and motivational skills and have the ability to develop diverse volunteer ministry teams, work as a team player and be a good listener. As a ministry leader, the Director will be responsible for the spiritual wellbeing of the ministry teams within the Worship Department. The candidate should shepherd with humility, while exhibiting the spiritual gifts of encouragement and faith.
A bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts with extensive experience in conducting either/or choirs, orchestras, praise bands and expressive ministry arts is required. Ordination in the Evangelical Presbyterian Church is beneficial.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes and salary expectations to: .
Kempsville Presbyterian Church is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
LAKE FOREST CHURCH (LFC), HUNTERSVILLE, NC - a 2000 person church in the Lake Norman area just north of Charlotte, is pleased to announce a Church Planting Internship co-sponsored by their denomination, the Evangelical Presbyterian Church (EPC). This Internship will be for two seminary students for the 2014 winter/spring semester.
Lake Forest Church planted its second campus/church (LFC - Davidson) on August 21, 2011 in the college town of Davidson, NC and is planting a third campus/church in Denver, NC (named LFC - WestLake) on February 2, 2014, utilizing live campus teaching pastors. The Church Planting Intern(s) will be part of the third year of the Davidson environment and launch period of the Denver plant.
While the specifics of the internship will change based on the individual, here is the structure:
- The Church Planting Intern (CPI) should be convinced that church planting is a path he/she wants to seriously explore
- The CPI should be open to or ideally interested in the EPC for future affiliation
- The internship will consist of 12-15 weeks (with possibility of renewal for the next semester)
- The CPI should expect to spend 10-15 hours each week with LFC (this time would include meeting with staff and a church planting mentor as well as Sunday morning worship)
- The church will offer a stipend of $2500-$3000 per semester
- The CPI will work with Lead Pastor Mike Moses (church planter/founder of LFC/Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary-Charlotte board member and adjunct faculty) to craft a “Learning Covenant” describing goals, one or two focused projects and mentoring meetings of the internship
- The CPI will gain experience, whether first- or second-hand, in fields such as: vision and planning, the importance of systems, preaching and teaching, the role of various ministries, pastoral appointments and personal evangelism/discipleship.
Seminary students who wish to be considered for this internship should:
- Write a (no longer than one-page) description of who they are and how they understand God’s call on their life both now and in the future
- Send this description and a résumé to Suzanne Powell () by January 10, 2014.
A member of the Selection Team will contact you to continue the process. For more on Lake Forest Church: www.lakeforest.org and more on the Evangelical Presbyterian Church: www.epc.org.
LAKE FOREST CHURCH-WESTLAKE, DENVER, NC - is seeking a part-time Children’s Ministry Coordinator. This person will have the opportunity to work and lead at the forefront of an exciting venture for Lake Forest Church – LFC-Westlake will open at Lincoln Charter School in Denver, NC on February 2, 2014. As the mission of Lake Forest states, this person will “love people as they discover and live out their role in God’s story” and should love with their emotions, prayers and actions. Being a leader at a campus’ beginning will also require this person to have a multiplication mindset – intentionally raising up other leaders and giving ministry away – and to be effective and simple simultaneously. The Children’s Ministry Coordinator is required to be on-site and leading on Sunday mornings. The projected start date for this position is January 2014.
For more information download the complete job description. Interested candidates should e-mail their resume to .
LAKE FOREST CHURCH-WESTLAKE, DENVER, NC - is seeking a part-time Worship Leader. Do you dream about the opportunity to use your gifts and creativity to help create environments of worship and connection with God? Are you a worship leader who can create an effective worship experience for spiritual skeptics, explorers and believers alike? Do you get excited about being a part of shaping a church campus from the ground floor? Do you thrive in the duality of both attractional and missional ministry? If these things quicken your heart, then they want to hear from you.
Here’s what they are looking for in a Worship Leader: Christ-centered, engaging worship that is a mash-up of progressive rock and/or neo-folk styles, infused with ancient and modern worship practices. They seek an enthusiastic and positive team player with a passion for leading the people of God to worship Him through beauty, creativity and excellence.
This person will have the opportunity to work and lead at the forefront of an exciting venture for Lake Forest Church – LFC-Westlake will open at Lincoln Charter School in Denver, NC on February 2, 2014.
For more information download the complete job description. Interested parties should e-mail their resume to .
REYNOLDA CHURCH, WINSTON-SALEM, NC – a church that will soon have multiple campuses throughout the Piedmont-Triad area of North Carolina is searching for Venue Worship Leaders at two campuses.
The Venue Worship Leader is each campus’ lead artist, musician and technician. As lead artist, this person will not only grow in and use his own artistic abilities to lead the artistic worship life of each campus, but will also recruit and reproduce more and better artists to do likewise. As lead musician, this person will recruit, train, coordinate and lead musical teams to direct corporate musical worship. As lead technician, this person will provide oversight of all of the campus’ technological aspirations, needs and issues. This will require recruiting, training and leading technological teams. Above all and in all of these roles, this person will demonstrate a deep love for Jesus Christ and the worship life of His people.
If you are interested, please submit a resume, statement on your philosophy of worship and worship audio/video to .
SECOND PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, MEMPHIS, TN – seeking a full-time Director of Ministries for Women. Click on the links below for the following information:
Interested candidates should direct all e-mail correspondence to Luanne Hearn, HR Coordinator, at with the subject “Womens Director Search” or call (901) 454-0034.
SILER PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, WESLEY CHAPEL, NC - is looking for a Children’s Ministry Coordinator. This is a full-time, non-ordained position.
They are looking for a candidate with a love for Jesus and a great heart for kids. They want this person to become immersed in the lives of their children, their families and the Siler Church family. They need a person whom every child has interest in being around. Ministry skills include leading children’s time in worship, effective storytelling and engaging volunteers. Musical talent is a plus, but not required. This person needs to be comfortable in front of a large group of children. The candidate should be creative, a team player and possess good organizational skills. A college degree with a children’s ministry emphasis is preferred. The most important thing however is that this person should be able to execute Siler’s Mission Statement which is “to glorify God by inviting all into a relationship with Jesus Christ, growing in faith and serving Christ in the crossroads.” A complete position description is available through this ad in the online Opportunity List on the EPC website.
To be considered for this position, e-mail t or call 704-821-7445 and talk to Jean.
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OFFICE OF THE EVANGELICAL PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, LIVONIA, MI – the national office of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church is seeking a part-time Technology Administrator, who will be responsible to oversee the office’s technology infrastructure and interface with staff members and technology vendors. In addition, the Technology Administrator will oversee the changeover of the denomination's current web site to Net Community Grow (Blackbaud). The position will require up to 28 hours per week during the Net Community Grow implementation the first quarter of 2014 with fewer hours ongoing. For a position description and application form, contact Della Cullins at .
ALL SOULS CHURCH. BOULDER, CO - located at the base of the Rocky Mountains, is looking for a Family Ministry Director that is passionate about coming alongside families to give them the opportunity to be an authentic body centered on Christ, City and Community, where lasting relationships between families and Jesus, families and their city and families and the larger body of All Souls and beyond are created and redeemed. This position is 20 hours/week with the potential to grow in the coming years. This person would:
- Craft and carry out a vision for equipping and supporting families to practice/experience faith at home and in their lives outside the doors of the church
- Establish and grow programs for children that allow them to experience His grace for the rest of their lives
- Intentionally engage the whole child (heart, mind, body and soul) in active discovery of God and application of His truths, helping children to experience God in real, relevant and age appropriate ways
- Support the building of relationships that give children and families multiple voices of care and influence
- Create an environment where children are empowered to realize their gifts and use them, worship God fully and share His love with others.
For more information view the complete job description and information about the church which are available through this ad in the online Opportunity List on the EPC website, or visit All Souls’ website at www.allsoulsboulder.org.
If this sounds like an exciting prospect to you, they'd love to hear from you! Applicants should send the following to :
- 3 references that know the candidate in the capacity of childcare, ministry or leadership (please include: name, phone number, e-mail and a short description of how they know you)
- Brief philosophy of Family Ministry (max 1 page)
- Letters of references may be included but are not required.
The closing date to submit an application is January 15, 2014.
BETHANY PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, MERCER, PA - is prayerfully seeking the person who God has selected to be their full‐time Senior Pastor who is:
- prepared to exalt, encourage, equip and evangelize‐the mission of Bethany Presbyterian Church
- ordained or eligible for ordination by the EPC
- an effective preacher/speaker
- continuing to develop their theological, spiritual and biblical skills as well as those of the congregation
- a leader who is willing to share their vision or direction for the church
- effective in working with children and youth
- an effective administrator
- strongly committed to the educational ministry of the church
- able to encourage people to relate their faith to their daily lives
- mature and emotionally secure and deals with conflict effectively.
For over 200‐years, the hand of God has been evident in the lives of the members of Bethany Presbyterian Church and its predecessor congregations, as God has moved, touched, inspired, provided for and protected those who have called Mercer their home and those who have identified themselves as members of this church family. Of special interest in this history are the many pastors who labored tirelessly in order to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ and maintain a vision of Christian believers in Mercer.
If you believe Bethany Presbyterian Church is where God is calling you to serve, please direct your cover letter and Personal Information Form in one of the following ways:
- by e-mail to psc@bethany‐presbyterian.org
- by mail to Bethany Presbyterian Church, c/o Joe Phillips, Chairman‐Pastor Search Committee, 100 West Venango St., Mercer, PA 16137.
CENTRAL CHRISTIAN SCHOOL, ST. LOUIS, MO - is seeking the next Head of School for this remarkable K-6 learning environment in the intellectual heart of St. Louis. Central is recognized and respected by public, private, Christian and secular academic communities as being a research-based, rigorous and richly diverse independent school. After experiencing incredible growth over the past eight years, Central will look to its next leader to build upon this solid foundation and further develop them into a leading independent school with impact beyond its community.
You are invited to view this brief video introduction to the search by clicking here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDOaI414CmY&feature=player_embedded
and then explore the full Opportunity Profile to learn more:
For more information contact, Laura Coverstone, Director of Operations, SIMA®International Executive Search at
JOHNSTON EVANGELICAL FREE CHURCH (JEFC), JOHNSTON, IA - SIMA International announces the search for the Senior Pastor of Johnson Evangelical Free Church in Johnson, Iowa. As the church engages in strategic planning and continuous improvement, these areas are focal points: Outreach, Discipleship and Equipping, Spiritually Functional Homes, and Missions. JEFC eagerly awaits the creative and shaping influence of a new Senior Pastor to help bring these objectives to life. Members and church staff are full of hope for the future and are eager to see how God writes the next chapter in the life of the church. Key areas in which the next Senior Pastor should be gifted include the following: Spiritual Leadership, Solid Biblical Teaching, Reaching Families, Collaborative Team Building, Community Outreach, and Relationships. Located in a growing suburb of Des Moines, JEFC has an average of 610 weekly worshippers and a $1.5 million budget.
To view an introductory video and the Opportunity Profile, please click here: http://jefc.org/index.php/spop.
ROCKLAND COMMUNITY CHURCH, GOLDEN, CO - seeks an Associate Pastor who will participate in motivating, equipping and nurturing their congregation. This will be accomplished through effective teaching, preaching, weekly participation in the Sunday worship services, participation on the pastoral care team, building strong relationships, and mentoring/supporting members of the existing ministry teams. This person will report to the Senior Pastor, and will be an active member of the church staff, which includes 3 pastors (including this position), and about 10 additional staff members.
This individual will work as part of a team to create new programming to attract and retain individuals and families in their 20’s, 30’s and 40’s. Rockland is working to develop an expanded generation of ministry for these groups, through attracting, discipleship, teaching and fellowship.
Rockland is seeking a biblically based Christ-centered person with 5+ year’s church ministry experience with a seminary degree who displays a love for the Lord, a call to the ministry, effective service in the church. He/she must be a strong preacher and teacher and have demonstrated experience in this area. He/she must have a caring and passionate heart that relates well to people. This person should be outgoing, with strong communication skills, be an empathetic listener and a good relationship builder, hardworking, a team player, be trustworthy and have high personal integrity. Most of all he/she should model Jesus Christ in his/her daily life.
If you prayerfully feel that God could be leading you to Rockland’s congregation, please send your cover letter, resume and statement of faith to: . If you visit the job opportunities page on Rockland’s site, you will find an in depth profile of Rockland Community Church. Rockland has a very loose affiliation with the United Church of Christ (on the more conservative side) and is currently discussing other possible affiliations.
ST. JOHN’S EVANGELICAL PROTESTANT CHURCH, CULLMAN, AL is seeking a Senior Pastor who has a heart for serving our Lord. If you base your message on Scripture, have a heart for ministering to the lost and hurting, teaching and spiritual growth of His children, then submit your application. They are seeking a dynamic Senior Pastor with a minimum of five year’s experience, an accredited seminary degree, with a testimony of personal faith in Jesus Christ with priority for evangelism and missions. Their normal attendance revolves around 500 in three services on Sunday. Cullman is a city of 15,000 with an outstanding school system, award winning park facilities and an ideal environment for raising children. They are located on I-65, one hour from Birmingham or Huntsville. Compensation will be commiserate with experience. Interested applicants can check their website at www.sjepc.com or contact Karen Hassell at 256-734-0344 or e-mail for more information.
ST. JOHN’S EVANGELICAL PROTESTANT CHURCH (CULLMAN, AL) is seeking an individual who appreciates and understands the variety of ways God can be worshiped vocally and instrumentally. They seek to invite a devoted follower of Christ who can provide creative musical and worship leadership within the context of the larger church’s ministry and theological tradition and who can provide direction and guidance for multiple worship styles. Full-time and part-time inquiries are welcome. Interested applicants can visit St. John’s website at www.sjepc.com or contact Karen Hassell at 256-734-0344 or e-mail for more information. To apply for this position, please submit a current resume along with a CD or DVD if available.
TRINITY EPISCOPAL CHURCH, MARSHALL, TX - seeking a full-time Youth Minister. Trinity is a 400 member parish located in downtown Marshall with a growing population of children and youth. The church is searching for a Youth Minister who models respect, acceptance, a loving attitude, a connection to God and a listening ear for God and others. This person will serve youth (5th – 12th grades) and their families by building a team that works together to achieve the mission and goals of the youth ministry of the church (www.trinityepiscopalmarshall.org). This new staff member will also manage and lead the youth ministry program, provide pastoral care and participate regularly in Sunday morning worship.
The successful candidate will be a self-starting, energetic leader who is professional and passionate about youth ministry. The next Youth Minister should also be approachable, grounded in his or her faith and possess the desire to work alongside the rector, parish and parents to create a sustainable youth ministry. Qualifications include experience in youth ministry and a college degree.
UNITED PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF GREENVILLE TEXAS - seeking a part-time Youth Director. They are committed to their youth and are seeking a leader who can implement a youth ministry to reach their vision. This person should be fun and energetic and will work with a team of parents, volunteers and the Senior Pastor to create an exciting and welcoming faith community. Interested candidates should have a high school diploma at a minimum and be at least 21 years old. Click here for a complete position description.
Submit resumes by-e-mail to . Any questions can be directed to . They are proud to be a drug free employer and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
WHEATON CHRISTIAN GRAMMAR SCHOOL, WHEATON, IL - a nationally recognized K-8 school is seeking a Principal to serve as its primary academic administrator. The chosen leader will embrace the school’s strong community and further its tremendous potential. They look forward to talking with prospective candidates now, with an appointment made by December. An expected start date will be no later than July 1, 2014. You are invited to view a two-minute introductory video to the search and the full Opportunity Profile and Process of Candidacy. For more information, contact Laura Coverstone, Director of Operations, SIMA International Executive Search, at 615-261-4623 or by e-mail at .
Positions included on this website edition of the EPC Opportunity List are at the request of the church or agency. A complete list is distributed monthly to the Stated Clerks, Ministerial and Candidates Committee Chairmen of each Presbytery. EPC ministers and candidates under care may also receive the monthly distribution upon request to the Office of the Stated Clerk. If you would like to advertise an open position at your church, please e-mail a draft of your ad to for more information.