Per Woman Asking: Leadership and Ministry Development [WIM-031]
EPC Women in Ministry serves local churches by equipping and supporting women’s ministries leaders as they lead women to be full participants in God’s mission in our churches, communities, and world. Our goals are to:
- Develop online resources for equipping in ministry leadership including, but not limited to Bible studies written by EPC leaders.
- Provide networking opportunities for women in professional ministry leadership including a conference designed to address their unique needs.
- Create leadership initiative to equip and engage women as they work and serve in the marketplace.
- Research and develop ways to network, engage, and support emerging women leaders who are seeking to be seminary trained with the desire to serve in EPC churches.
- Develop and promote Faith Focus 2012 - 2013: The Set Free Project
Our 2013 goal is $20,000.
To read more about this ministry, click here - http://www.epcwomeninministry.org/funding