Coming in 2013
Youth Ministry Coaching Program
Youth Leader Cohort
The Perspective of Three Youth Ministry leaders
The Perspective of Two Senior Pastors
What’s A Cohort?
- Community of About 10 Youth Leaders
- Participating Together in a Coaching Program
- Facilitator Designs Program Around Group Needs
- Customized Course Work and Assignments
- Held Over the Course of One Year
- Meets as a Group Every 2 or 3 Months
When Does It Start?
- Spring 2013 – EPC Youth Cohort #1
- Fall 2013 – ECP Youth Cohort #2
- East of the Mississippi – Cohort #1
- West of the Mississippi – Cohort #2
Who Should Go?
- EPC Youth Leaders – Especially those in ministry for 2 or more years
Who Are The Leaders?
- Student Ministries is partnering with Mark Oestreicher (Coach/Facilitator) of Youth Cartel.
- Mark O. is an exceptional coach and has years of experience training youth leaders around the country.
- Find out more about Youth Cartel at http://theyouthcartel.com/coaching-2/
Who Will Be There?
- The goal is to have 10 EPC Youth Leaders in each cohort who will travel on a 1 year journey together.
What Does it Cost?
- $3,000 for year-long program, materials and coaching. Due when it starts.
- Does not include travel or lodging costs.
- Limited number of $1,000 matching-funds available, based on need.
How do I help youth leaders with their ministry development?
- Donate to the scholarship fund now online:
- Go to www.epc.org/coaching-in-community
- Click the "Donate Today" button
- Select "Student and College Ministries," then
- Select "Youth Ministry Coaching in Community", and enter the amount you want to donate
- Send a check to the Evangelical Presbyterian Church designated to "Youth Ministry Coaching in Community Fund" to the address at the bottom of this page.
- Availability of matching fund grants depends solely on the generous contributions of interested churches and individuals.
How Do I Get More Information?
- Contact Susan Holland, Student & College Ministries Coordinator, at or 734.742.2020
- Download a printable image