2020 DENTAL PLANS
BRI offers two dental plans through Delta Dental.
With Delta Dental PPO plus Premier plan, you and your family may visit any licensed dentist, but you will receive the greatest out-of-pocket savings if you see a Delta Dental PPO provider. Participating providers file claims directly with Delta Dental and accept Delta Dental’s reimbursement in full. You are responsible only for your deductible and coinsurance as determined by your plan, as well as any charges for non-covered services up to Delta Dental’s approved amount. If you choose to see an out-of-network provider, you will incur additional out-of-pocket expenses, and you will be billed the total amount the provider charges (called balance-billing). When you see a Delta Dental PPO or Premier provider, you are protected from balance billing.
Delta Dental Premium Benefits and Coverage include:
• Access to one of the largest networks of dentists nationwide: more than 150,000 practicing dentists and 330,000+ locations.
• Provides no cost for preventive care for its members.
• $1,500 Annual Maximum: This is the total amount per person your plan will pay toward the cost of dental care each year.
For more information on plan benefits, see the Dental Plans Comparison Chart below which is available in printable, PDF format.
To find an in-network provider if you are enrolled, use the “Find a Dentist” tool at www.deltadental.com or call Delta Dental at 1-800-610-0201.
To enroll, contact your church Benefits Administrator for specific church plan offerings.
For enrollment-related questions, contact the EPC Administration Office at 877-578-8707.
For Dental Plan related questions and support—including requests for dental insurance cards—contact Delta Dental Customer Service at 888-282-9501 (TTY/TDD 711), Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (EST). You also can write to Delta Dental Customer Care, P.O. Box 1803, Alpharetta, GA 30023.
For information about other BRI plans, see the following pages (which also are available from the Resources > Benefits menu above):
DENTAL PLANS RESOURCES
It’s easy to access online services from your phone or your computer. The one-time registration process takes only a minute. Some benefits to registering on the Delta Dental website and/or app are:
• Look up eligibility information for you and your family members.
• View your plan basics, including annual deductibles and maximums.
• Get an estimate of dental fees in your area.
• Use Cost Estimator to get an idea of treatment costs.
• View status of your claims in progress and details of processed claims.
• View or print your ID card.
• Manage your billing and account preferences.
• And much more.
The fliers and brochures available below in PDF format describe Delta Dental’s services, as well as variety of useful dental health information.
Information provided in this web site does not constitute legally binding advice. EPC benefits are subject to the provisions of the Medical Plan and Retirement Plan documents available on this web site or in print from EPC Benefit Resources, Inc. (BRI), 5850 T.G. Lee Blvd., Suite 510, Orlando FL 32822. For more information, contact BRI at email@example.com or 407-930-4492 (voice and fax).