2020 BENEFIT PROGRAM RATES
These charts and calculators will provide the 2020 monthly premium rates for the various benefit plans we offer. When entering data into the calculators, please note:
• The ZIP code is the location of the church. For self-paying individuals only, input your home ZIP code.
• Year of birth is required for certain benefits as the rate is calculated by the age of the participant on January 1, 2020.
• For Disability and Life insurance you will be asked to enter your annual earnings which determines the level of your benefit. Teaching Elders should enter their full effective salary, which includes cash salary plus housing allowance.
• For missionary rates, please call EPC Benefits Administration Office at 1-877-578-8707.
• Medicare Supplement Benefits are no longer available in 2020.
2020 MEDICAL/PRESCRIPTION RATES
2020 DENTAL PLANS PREMIUMS
Provider: Delta Dental
|Low Plan||High Plan|
|Employee + Spouse||$29.04||$57.57|
|Employee + Child(ren)||$42.24||$72.38|
|Employee + Family||$57.20||$102.31|
2020 VISION PLAN PREMIUMS
|Employee + Spouse||$11.69|
|Employee + Child(ren)||$12.30|
|Employee + Family||$18.09|
2020 LIFE, AD&D, AND DISABILITY PREMIUMS
Provider: The Hartford
Our basic Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D), and Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance are purchased as a bundled benefit.
Supplemental Life Insurance is available to full-time employees enrolled in the basic Life/LTD benefit. Enrolled employees also may purchase spousal and dependent Life coverage.
Short-Term Disability insurance also is available to full-time employees enrolled in the basic Life/LTD benefit.
Use the calculator below to enter your personal information and see the monthly premiums for each benefit you select. For salary, add your housing allowance to your cash salary, if applicable.
Information provided in this web site does not constitute legally binding advice. EPC benefits are subject to the provisions of the Medical Plan and Retirement Plan documents available on this web site or in print from EPC Benefit Resources, Inc. (BRI), 5850 T.G. Lee Blvd., Suite 510, Orlando FL 32822. For more information, contact BRI at email@example.com or 407-930-4492 (voice and fax).