The EPC provides two dental plans through Principal, and both allow you to visit any dentist of your choice. However, you receive the greatest benefit when you visit dentists in the Ameritas network.
• The Low Plan provides a lower benefit level for a lower monthly premium.
• Click here for a summary sheet highlighting the benefits of the Low Plan.
• Click here for the detailed Dental Plan Document for the Low Plan.
• The High Plan provides a more comprehensive coverage with a higher annual maximum benefit of $1,500 per person.
• Click here for a summary sheet highlighting the benefits of the High Plan.
• Click here for the detailed Dental Plan Document for the High Plan.
Click here for a comparative Dental Plan summary sheet that includes the monthly premiums to help you determine which plan is right for you.
You can search for a Principal or Ameritas (our previous provider) in-network dentist online at www.principal.com/providers/dental-providers.
Click here for a handy, printable guide that walks you the steps to locating a provider in your area.
To order a new or replacement dental insurance card, call 800-247-4695.
Click here for a Vision Benefits summary sheet, including monthly premium costs.
HEARING AID PROGRAM
Medical consultations through Teladoc are available for $10 to employees who are enrolled in the Platinum, Gold, or Silver plans. For employees enrolled in the Gold HSA plan, medical consultations through Teladoc are available for $40 prior to meeting the annual deductible, and fully covered thereafter. For more information about Teladoc, see www.teladoc.com/videos.
The EPC is invested in your well-being. One way we do that is to support a wellness program—a systematic approach to healthcare that emphasizes employee health and disease prevention instead of the treatment of an illness. Studies show that employees who participate in such a program are:
• Absent from work less often.
• More engaged in managing their health.
• More productive.
• Less costly to the healthcare system.
The EPC Wellness Program is voluntary, has no cost to participate, and provides immediate and long-term benefits.
The EPC Wellness Program enrollment period for 2018 has ended. Watch for information soon about the 2019 Wellness Program!
VOLUNTARY INSURANCE OPTIONS
Information provided in this web site does not constitute legally binding advice. EPC benefits are subject to the provisions of the Medical Plan and Retirement Plan documents available on this web site or in print from EPC Benefit Resources, Inc. (BRI), 5850 T.G. Lee Blvd., Suite 510, Orlando FL 32822. For more information, contact BRI at [email protected] or 407-930-4492 (voice and fax).