WOMEN’S RESOURCES LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
Project ID: 031
The Women’s Resource Council oversees the ministry of The Well: Women’s Resources. The Council is composed of representatives from each Presbytery and serves local churches. The goals are to:
• Assess written and digital resources that deepen a relationship with Christ and others and encourage obedience to Christ’s commands and the Great Commission. Resources include Bible studies and guidance in spiritual formation, healing, and evangelism.
• Encourage the formation of communication networks within and across presbyteries wherein women share expertise, concerns, and testimonies in print, face-to-face exchanges, and digital communications such as social media.
• Offer training and resources on leadership development and mentor relationships in collaboration with the EPC Leadership Institute.
You can donate to this project by using:
• The secure form below, which includes the option to set recurring monthly contributions.
• Text-to-give on your smart device by texting “epcwomensresources” to 50155.
• Check—put “Women’s Resources Leadership Development (031)” on the memo line, and send to:
Evangelical Presbyterian Church
ATTN: FINANCE OFFICE
5850 T.G. Lee Blvd., Suite 510
Orlando, FL 32822
Thank you for supporting Women’s Resources Leadership Development with your generous financial gift!
The Evangelical Presbyterian Church is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and your support contributions are tax-deductible. We retain full control over the administration of donated funds and make every attempt to honor giving preferences. In rare cases when that’s not possible, gifts are used for a purpose that reflects donor intent as closely as possible.