The focus on EQUIP is on people and leadership development. Specifically, we seek to respond to the leadership development needs of local youth workers (full-time, part-time, paid, and/or volunteer), churches, and presbyteries as they pursue God’s direction in ministry to junior and senior high school students.
Our goal is to connect with all EPC youth workers to discover how we can help them and their teams get the ongoing training and support that they need on the front line of ministry.
You can use these quick links to go to the appropriate section:
YOUTH COHORT (YOUTH MINISTRY COACHING)
SENIOR PASTOR PERSPECTIVE
WHAT’S A COHORT?
• Community of About 10 Youth Leaders.
• Participating Together in a Coaching Program.
• Facilitator Designs Program Around Group Needs.
• Customized Course Work and Assignments.
• Held Over the Course of One Year.
• Meets as a Group Every Two or Three Months.
• One-on-One Coaching Sessions wit Facilitator Between Meetings.
• Communication with Group and Facilitator is Ongoing by Phone and Online.
• Incredible Training and Great Relationships.
WHEN DOES IT START?
• Cohorts will begin on a rotating basis throughout the year based on the number of leaders signing up.
WHERE IS IT?
• East of the Mississippi River—Cohort #1.
• West of the Mississippi River—Cohort #2.
WHO SHOULD GO?
• EPC Youth Leaders—especially those in ministry for two years or more.
WHO ARE THE LEADERS?
• Student Ministries is partnering with Mark Oestreicher (Coach/Faciliator) of Youth Cartel.
• Mark is an exceptional coach and has years of experience training youth leaders around the country.
• Find out more about Youth Cartel.
WHO WILL BE THERE?
• The goal is to have 10 EPC Youth Leaders in each cohort who will travel on a 1-year journey together.
HOW DO I GET MORE INFORMATION?
• Contact Zenaida Bermudez at the Office of the General Assembly at email@example.com or 407-930-4462.
SUPPORTING OUR EPC YOUTH MINISTRY LEADERS
• Our Vision is to provide quality training and leadership development opportunities to every EPC youth leader.
• Our Hope is that finances will NEVER stand in the way of an EPC youth leader who desires training and coaching.
• Our Goal is to offer matching-funds to youth leaders desiring to participate in the EPC Student Ministries Cohort.
• Our Need to for churches and donors to contribute to the EPC “Youth Ministry Cohort” Fund.
These organizations provide training for youth workers. Because they are diverse and may reflect varying degrees of theological, philosophical, and pragmatic viewpoints and areas of emphasis, be sure to do your research to find the best fit for you and your church.