There is little doubt that our covenant responsibility to our children extends through their college years. This responsibility—coupled with the strategic initiatives of church planting, church revitalization, global movement, and effective biblical leadership—should lead each EPC congregation to identify how it will join in this important effort to minister to young adults, whether they are junior high, high school, or college students, as well as their campuses and communities. To launch and sustain such an ambitious agenda, we need the support of each and every EPC congregation. Here is how you can help:
• PRAY that junior high, high school, and college students and campuses across our nation will be reclaimed for God and that God will help each EPC congregation discern how it will be involved in this ministry.
• CONNECT our committee with your youth and college ministry workers, whether paid or volunteer.
• ENVISION how you and your church can intentionally reach the next generation for Christ and share that vision with us.
• ENCOURAGE and equip the next generation to reach their peers and the world with training and opportunities, such as summer short-term mission trips.
• GIVE as congregations and individuals to the Student and College Ministries funds below.
You can give online by clicking the “Donate Now” button (select Student and College Ministries from the first pulldown menu, then the appropriate fund from the second pulldown menu). To donate by check, make payable to the EPC with an indication in the memo line of the fund(s) you wish to support, and mail to:
Evangelical Presbyterian Church
5850 T.G. Lee Blvd., Suite 510
Orlando, FL 32822