WORLD OUTREACH EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR SEARCH
The EPC is a global movement of congregations that exists to glorify God and carry out Jesus’ Great Commission. The EPC seeks to extend God’s Kingdom by making disciples of all nations through its mission arm, World Outreach. World Outreach fulfills the Lord’s commission by sending workers from the EPC’s 630+ congregations, and by partnering with brothers and sisters in Christ around the world to make disciples and plant churches. Our engagement with these partners includes casting vision, connecting them with resources, equipping them theologically, and coming alongside them in the work of making disciples and planting churches.
We are committed to the “hard places,” specifically the least-reached regions of the world. This means that we will engage with Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, and other difficult-to-reach peoples to bring in the light of the gospel. This stems from our desire to put God’s Word into practice by proclaiming the gospel in word and deed, through the power of the Holy Spirit.
To help meet these goals, the EPC is seeking the person God has called as Executive Director of World Outreach, a person who:
• Exhibits a posture that is respectful of all world cultures.
• Demonstrates a grasp of missiological history and trends.
• Has at least ten years of global mission experience in multiple settings, including work with people groups in the unchurched world.
• Has demonstrated success in creating and executing organizational vision and mission.
• Has proven experience as a leader with spiritual maturity, a passion for developing others and actively integrating biblical principles in day-to-day behavior, and exhibiting integrity and strong moral character.
• Has proven experience as a collaborative team leader who identifies and develops talent to meet the organization’s objectives, works well with stakeholders, and demonstrates the ability to work within complex environments.
• Embraces and supports the views and positions of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church.
The Personal Information Form and PIF Supplemental Questions below are fillable PDF documents. They may open in your computer’s browser; you must save each to your computer before filling them out or the content will not be saved.
Applications will be accepted through February 28, 2021.