INTERNATIONAL DISASTER RELIEF
Donations to the International Disaster Relief Fund will be used to help alleviate suffering when needs arise around the world that are outside the scope of the EPC Emergency Relief Fund (domestic), used for situations in North America. Donations are forwarded to EPC World Outreach workers “on the ground” in affected areas, international ministry partners, or to other appropriate agencies and organizations at the discretion of EPC leadership.
Beginning in March 2022, World Outreach leadership is focusing on three strategic locations to help with the Ukraine refugee crisis:
1. Poland. Bruce Anderson, Director of World Outreach’s International Theological Education Network (ITEN), is coordinating with a long-time trusted ministry partner in Lublin, Poland. Donations would support threefold efforts:
- Assisting Christian chaplains in Ukraine who bring medicines, medical supplies, other personal supplies, and gospel ministry to soldiers throughout Ukraine. These chaplains do not carry weapons but need helmets and vests.
- Help evacuate disadvantaged people in Ukraine who are at particular risk.
- Help provide food, clothing, housing arrangements, and other necessities of Ukrainian refugees coming to Lublin.
2. Hungary. World Outreach global workers who live in Hungary are already housing two families who have fled Ukraine. Opportunities to help other families increase by the moment.
3. Czech Republic. A ministry partner of Cedar Springs Presbyterian Church in Knoxville, Tenn., is involved with ministry to refugees in Prague. He is in Prague now, assessing the situation firsthand. Ministry teams are responding to an absence of any organization as busloads of Ukrainians are dropped off at stations with nowhere to go to provide shelter and basic needs.
You can donate to EPC international disaster relief by using:
• The secure form below.
• Text-to-give on your smart device by texting “epcidr” to 50155.
• Check—put “EPC International Disaster Relief (498)” on the memo line, and send to:
Evangelical Presbyterian Church
ATTN: FINANCE OFFICE
5850 T.G. Lee, Blvd., Suite 510
Orlando, FL 32822
Donations that exceed local recovery requests may be held to be used for future international disaster relief needs.
If you have not done so, please click “Create an Account” below to create a new donor account. This allows you to edit contact and payment information in the future, as well as make changes to recurring donations if desired. If you have donated previously without creating an account, please create an account using the same email address that you used for previous donations.
The Evangelical Presbyterian Church is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and your support contributions are tax-deductible. We retain full control over the administration of donated funds and make every attempt to honor giving preferences. In rare cases when that’s not possible, gifts are used for a purpose that reflects donor intent as closely as possible.