PER MEMBER ASKING
Per Member Asking (PMA) is the primary means of funding the EPC’s mission and vision. PMA for 2018-19 is $23 per member, per year, and these contributions are put to work through collaborative ministries, connectional support, and custodial operations.
• Collaborative Ministries serve and support local church and presbytery initiatives to achieve our mission and vision better together than alone.
• Connectional Support ensures that EPC constitutional mandates unite and align churches, sessions, presbyteries, and committees with the General Assembly.
• Custodial Operations ensures prudent stewardship, protection, and management of EPC assets, integrity, finances, information, and employees.
You can support PMA by using:
• The secure form below, which includes the option to set recurring monthly contributions.
• Text-to-give on your smart device by texting “epcpma” to 50155.
• Check—put “Per Member Asking (005)” on the memo line, and send to:
Evangelical Presbyterian Church
ATTN: FINANCE OFFICE
5850 T.G. Lee Blvd., Suite 510
Orlando, FL 32822
Click here for our 2018-2019 Ministry Report to see how your PMA contributions are used. Thank you for helping fund the vital ministries approved by the General Assembly!
The Evangelical Presbyterian Church is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and your support contributions are tax-deductible. We retain full control over the administration of donated funds and make every attempt to honor giving preferences. In rare cases when that’s not possible, gifts are used for a purpose that reflects donor intent as closely as possible.