SYRIAN REFUGEE RELIEF
Project ID: 503
Donations to this fund will help with the Syrian refugee crisis in the Middle East and Europe. The EPC is joining with church partners in Lebanon, Turkey, and Germany to not only assist refugees with physical needs, but also to share the gospel to meet their spiritual needs. Under the direction of the EPC World Outreach Committee, donated funds will be disbursed to:
• Provide the Bible in Arabic and Kurdish on mp3 audio players to a church-planting team on the Syrian border, distributed under the direction of an EPC elder (initial cost: $30,000).
• Purchase food, clothing, medical, and discipleship materials for distribution to refugees in Lebanon under the direction of World Outreach global workers (initial cost: $50,000).
• Send EPC disciple-makers who are fluent in the native languages of the refugees (Arabic, Kurdish, Farsi, Urdu, etc.) to spend two weeks to three months assisting evangelical refugee welcome centers in Europe (initial cost: $20,000).
You can donate to this project by using:
• The secure form below, which includes the option to set recurring monthly contributions.
• Text-to-give on your smart device by texting “epcsyrianrefugeerelief” to 50155.
• Check—put “Syrian Refugee Relief (503)” on the memo line, and send to:
Evangelical Presbyterian Church
ATTN: FINANCE OFFICE
5850 T.G. Lee Blvd., Suite 510
Orlando, FL 32822
Thank you for supporting Syrian Refugee Relief with your generous financial gift!
The Evangelical Presbyterian Church is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and your support contributions are tax-deductible. We retain full control over the administration of donated funds and make every attempt to honor giving preferences. In rare cases when that’s not possible, gifts are used for a purpose that reflects donor intent as closely as possible.