SYRIAN REFUGEE RELIEF
Project ID: 503
Donations to this fund will help with the Syrian refugee crisis in the Middle East and Europe. The EPC is joining church partners in Lebanon, Turkey, and Germany to not only assist refugees with physical needs, but also to share the gospel to meet their spiritual needs. Under the direction of the EPC World Outreach Committee, donated funds will be disbursed to:
• Provide the Bible in Arabic and Kurdish on mp3 audio players to a church-planting team on the Syrian border, distributed under the direction of an EPC elder.
• Purchase food, clothing, medical, and discipleship materials for distribution to refugees in Lebanon under the direction of World Outreach global workers.
• Send EPC disciple-makers who are fluent in the native languages of the refugees (Arabic, Kurdish, Farsi, Urdu, etc.) to spend two weeks to three months assisting evangelical refugee welcome centers in Europe.
You can donate to this project by using:
• The secure form below, which includes the option to set recurring monthly contributions.
• Text-to-give on your smart device by texting “epcsyrianrefugeerelief” to 50155.
• Check—put “Syrian Refugee Relief (503)” on the memo line, and send to:
Evangelical Presbyterian Church
ATTN: FINANCE OFFICE
5850 T.G. Lee Blvd., Suite 510
Orlando, FL 32822
Thank you for supporting Syrian Refugee Relief with your generous financial gift!
If you have not done so, please click “Create an Account” below to create a new donor account. This allows you to edit contact and payment information in the future, as well as make changes to recurring donations if desired. If you have donated previously without creating an account, please create an account using the same email address that you used for previous donations.
The Evangelical Presbyterian Church is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and your support contributions are tax-deductible. We retain full control over the administration of donated funds and make every attempt to honor giving preferences. In rare cases when that’s not possible, gifts are used for a purpose that reflects donor intent as closely as possible.